Miscellaneous >> Others

Question # : 1109


Assalamualaikum, In addition to issuing authentic fatawa, Darul Uloom is also famous for authentic hakeems. With hope, I am writing my problem so that I get cure of my ailment. My reason for approaching you is that I feel shame while narrating to any doctor. Moreover there are only hindu doctors available. I don?t feel comfortable while narrating my problem. Also I don?t trust them. My problem is that of: 1. Premature ejaculation 2. Erectile dysfunction 3. General weakness My age is 31 and have been married since almost 2 years. I am living in Delhi. My wife is not cooperative, attractive or understanding since our marriage. I have never felt satisfied. I am fulfilling her rights only without getting my rights. Please pray for me. Your help in this regard will be highly appreciated. May Allah (swt) reward you. Wa Assalaam

Answer : 1109

Published on: Aug 14, 2007

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 777/736=B)


We pray for you that may Allah grow feelings of more understanding, pleasure and cooperation in your wife. May Allah make her serve you and treat you with good morals. As far as the illness is concerned you should contact any experienced Hakim (Unani Medical Practitioner)

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

Related Question