Prayers & Duties >> Hajj & Umrah

asalamualaykum mufti sahab, Last year during HAJJ, a strange incident took place during my SAII of umrah. I had performed HAJJ-E-QIRAN. As i reached makkah at mid-night and we had to leave for MINA the next day, i decided to perform my umrah immediately without taking any rest. During my SAII, I started feeling very exhausted towards the end and i got confused with the count.After thinking over i was sure that i had completed all the 7 shawts of SAII BUT still as i did not want to take a chance i decided to continue from safa to marwa and back. As i walked towards marwah and crossed 30 percent distance i got so exhausted and sleepy that i was certain i would collapse. i was seeing safa and was worryig how i would walk upto safa and then back upto marwah. After a few seconds even before i could cross 50 percent distance towards safa i was forced to close my eyes and i thought i was going to fall. When i opened my eyes i was ascending marwah. I was amazed and did not know what happened. How coulf i have walked one and a half shawts of SAII without realizing anything. It all happened in a blink of my eye. PLEASE do the khulasa. JAZAKALLA HU KHAIRE.

Published on: Aug 21, 2008

(Fatwa: 1513/B=196/TB/1429)

Your sa?i (round) became complete. This was a divine help. May Allah grant acceptance to your all acts of hajj.