Prayers & Duties >> Hajj & Umrah

Oman

its a strange question from my point of veiw but hard tofind in books of my fiqh.i m Haanafe.Can u tel me exact way of doing Ummrah according to the Sunnah.please a more detail And what is the way if i go by plane,my prayers should be qasr ,mobile should be used or not.please can u described the way the most nearer to Hazrat Muhammad p.b.u.H .Which places to go.Which namaz have special bessing over thr. JazaK Allah

Published on: Jun 26, 2008

(Fatwa: 745/632=B/1429)

You should put on Ihram before Meeqaat and do tawaf after reaching Makkah Mukarramah. After that, carry out sa?ee between Safa and Marwa and shave your head. Now, you will put off your ihram. This very method will be carried out in case you travel by plane.

If you have intention to stay there for fifteen days, then you should perform the full salah otherwise you will have to do qasr.

You can use mobile if you need it.

The best and sunnah way for performing Umrah is what has been mentioned above. Doing as much tawaf as possible is best thing during Umrah.