Faiths & Beliefs >> Deviant Sects

Question # : 43045


My question is that what is the position of people who offer tarawih 8 rakah only by rejecting the ijma of Sahaba, so what we call them? Are they Muslim/Momin or out of Islam?

Answer : 43045

Published on: Dec 18, 2012

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 47/47/M=1434)

They are Ghair Muqallidin. They are not out of the fold of Islam; rather they are out of Ahl Sunnah al-Jamah.

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

Related Question