Faiths & Beliefs >> Dawah & Tableeg

Question # : 145657


I am a government teacher. I have 3 members in my family, me, my mother & wife. Can I go 4 months or 40 days in dawat tabligh with permission of my mother and wife?

Answer : 145657

Published on: Nov 8, 2016

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 98/71/H=2/1438)

As you leave your home for school to perform your duty in the same way you may also go in jama’ah for four months or forty days. However, if you fear that your mother or wife might face some problem when you are in jama’ah, then you should make necessary arrangements in advance.

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

Related Question