Social Matters >> Talaq (Divorce)

Question # : 3758


Assalamo by the name of Allah i just wanted to ask tht due to some problem i just said my parents tht i left my wife in urdu on phone i said tht mein usey chor diya hoon but it was just in anger this words i just used on phone and said only to my parents not to my wife i just wanted to know tht now what happens according to islamic shariyat.

Answer : 3758

Published on: Apr 26, 2008

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 473/583=B)


Yes, it will cause a rajai tataq (revocable). If you like to keep her as your spouse you can revoke the talaq within iddah period, there is no need of halalah or renewal of nikah.

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

Related Question