Prayers & Duties >> Taharah (Purity)

india

When I am in fardh namaz in first or second line of (saf) and then in first or second rakah and urinal drop or drops come outside the cloth then in this condition what I can do if there are one or more lines of namazi line what are the conditions about this situation.

Published on: Jan 29, 2019

(Fatwa: 401/341/SD=05/1440)

If drop is discharged during salah then it will break wudhu. In such a case you should place your hand on your nose and walk out with the support of wall. Then make wudhu and you have the option either you join then jamah or offer salah afresh. However, it is better to offer salah afresh because the rulings of rejoining salah are too much complicated and if it is not possible to walk out due to excess number of safs then you should sit there and later on make wudhu and offer your salah. It should be noted that you must be sure or nearly sure of drop’s discharge as merely on the basis of doubt your wudhu will not break.