Transactions & Dealings >> Other Transactions

Question # : 6495


I am elder son me and my father start doing business by investing equal amount of money,after one year second son also start helping in the business. After seven year father me want to seprat our business due to some dispute. Now pls guide us according shariah how shell we divide our money and property (either purchased or cunstructed) in these years?

Answer : 6495

Published on: Aug 4, 2008

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 806/740=L-1429)


If the second brother had neither invested his own money in the business nor his salary was fixed then both of you should give him an amount whatever you want, and then divide the rest money as well as the purchased property equally between you.

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

Related Question