Transactions & Dealings >> Other Transactions

Question # : 31573


I am working as a lecturer in government polytechnic krishnarajpet,
mandya distric karnataka.our salary is paid through SB account.As we have to
pay annual income tax to the goverment.
can we used the interest amount of the bankto pay the income tax at financial year end.

Answer : 31573

Published on: May 2, 2011

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 758/266/TL=1432)

The interest amount can be paid in income tax.

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

Related Question