Miscellaneous >> Dua (Supplications)

Question # : 4906


Aasalamualaykum, My wife want to stay with Hindu man to whome she loves it is question of iman and also of ezat. Want to ask is there any kind of dua or wazifa to bring wife back home without giving her to eat or drink anything? and keep her in control?

Answer : 4906

Published on: Jul 20, 2008

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 663/609=L/1429)


After the Isha Salah, take 11 grains of black pepper and recite یا لطیف یا ودود 1100 times with durood 11 times before and after while thinking your wife to love you. Having it done, blow on the black peppers and put them in burning fire and pray to Allah. Do this at least for forty days.

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

Related Question